This course provides a great starting point in understanding a widespread condition becoming increasingly prevalent within the UK.
- Gain an understanding of this widespread condition and gain a nationally accredited qualification
- Discover more about the biology behind diabetic requirements, reactions and symptoms
- Equip yourself with invaluable knowledge to increase your awareness of different types of diabetes
- Learn vital skills to help people manage and treat their diabetes
Each unit contains an assessment to demonstrate your knowledge of each subject area. Once you successfully complete all units you will achieve a Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes.
Can I study for free?
Free places are available to anyone who meets the criteria below.
- Aged 19 or older
- Live in England
- Have lived in the EU for at least three years.
Course places are limited, sign up today to secure your place.
Take a look at our FAQs for more detailed information.
As a vision2learn student you’ll have the support of a dedicated tutor throughout your studies.
Use our online forum for support and discussion with other students.
We offer in-depth online support (including live chat) whenever you need it.
Our friendly team are available from 9am-6pm Monday – Thursday and Fridays between 9am-5pm. Alternatively, you can visit our FAQs page for further information.