Develop your knowledge and boost professional development with this introduction to safeguarding in adult health and social care.
- Understand the national and local contexts of safeguarding
- Gain relevant insight by applying the principles of duty of care to everyday situations
- Learn about best practice in protecting and serving the needs of vulnerable adults
- Strengthen your knowledge in key safeguarding principles to enhance your current health or social care role
Each unit contains an assessment to demonstrate your knowledge of each subject area. Once you successfully complete all units you will achieve a Level 2 Certificate in Dignity and Safeguarding.
Can I study for free?
Free places are available to anyone who meets the criteria below.
- Aged 19 or older
- Live in England
- Have lived in the EU for at least three years.
Course places are limited, sign up today to secure your place.
Take a look at our FAQs for more detailed information.
As a vision2learn student you’ll have the support of a dedicated tutor throughout your studies.
Use our online forum for support and discussion with other students.
We offer in-depth online support (including live chat) whenever you need it.
Our friendly team are available from 9am-6pm Monday – Thursday and Fridays between 9am-5pm. Alternatively, you can visit our FAQs page for further information.